Limiting the Spread of the Coronavirus
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented new protocols in accordance to requirements set by the NY State Department of Health.
New Safety Protocols Upon Reopening
We are so happy to reopen! We do have some new office policies to help keep everybody safe and sane.
Please keep in mind that we are required by the State of New York to enforce these policies in order for us to laser.
- Until further notice we will be working by appointment only.
- To book an appointment please call our office at 516-280-7785 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call our office and a staff member will greet you at the door.
- All clients will have their temperature scanned prior to entering the building.
- Please wear a face mask. A face mask will be required during the entire visit. There are no exceptions.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap as soon as you enter the building.
- You will be required to fill out a COVID-19 informed waiver form prior to treatment.
Click here for a full summary of guidelines set by the New York State Department of Health.
Do You Need More Information?
* We’ll get in touch with you at the email address you provided within 72 hours.